The Pogo Hideout
March 29, 2024, 01:42:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Make sure and vote for The Hideout on forums 100...every vote counts (so vote more than once Tongue) Just click the FORUMS 100 VOTE image at the bottom of the page to vote!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade HIDEOUT FRIENDS Staff List Login Register  

job resume

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: job resume  (Read 308 times)
Sinister Black
Hideout Member

« on: June 21, 2009, 12:44:47 pm »

My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory but I got canned. I couldn't concentrate.

Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack but I couldn't hack it so they gave me the axe.

After that I tried being a Tailor, but I just wasn't suited for it because it was a sew-sew job.

Next I tried working in a Muffler Factory but that was too exhausting.

Then I tried to be a Chef, figuring it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn't have the thyme.

I attempted to be a Deli Worker but any way I sliced it I couldn't cut the mustard.

My best job was a Musician but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

I studied a long time to become a Doctor but I didn't have any patience.

Next was a job in a Shoe Factory. I tried but I just didn't fit in.

I became a Professional Fisherman but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income.

I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work was just too draining.

So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.

After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

My last job was working in Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.

SO, I TRIED RETIREMENT AND FOUND THAT I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: